May meeting recap - the craftier side of mixed media

acrylic ink lutradur lisa fulmer
Acrylic ink on Lutradur
I was thrilled to be able to share my wonderful world of creative products and techniques with the group at our May meeting!

We had a great conversation about the beauty (and therapy) of all kinds of creative expression, and how much fun it can be to blur that line in the sand between "art" and "craft."

As a professional designer for the craft industry, I get to work with a wide variety of products that both artists and crafters enjoy using. My own artistic style leans more toward mixed media, fiber art and abstract work, so I'm wont to combine anything and everything when it comes to tools, materials and substrates.

Here's a linked list of just some of the products I shared. No matter what your artistic pleasure, there's something here for just about anyone. Try it, you might just like it!