February guest artist demo - watercolor textures


Join us for our next member meeting on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at the Concord Library, 1-3pm. The public is welcome - you won't want to miss our guest artist demo! Manon Jodoin will show us her favorite techniques for adding texture and building layers in watercolor landscapes and abstracts.


From Manon's website:
I love to create atmospheric, magical and poetic images. I have no pretensions of realism. For now, I am interested in the creation of experimental landscapes, abstracts and human figures. The creative process that I use allows me great freedom, while subjecting me to unexpected results. I love to experiment with different mediums and techniques, but I use mostly watercolors. Even if I wear a lot of black and my house is decorated mostly in white, I still love color. I want to translate positive thinking with vivid colors and forms. I think we all need some light, joy and poetry in our lives.


We are meeting on the FIRST Tuesday this month (instead of the usual second Tuesday) so you can keep Valentine's Day open for spending time with your sweeties. See you soon!